Our firm offers a wide range of services to our individual and business clients. Because our firm is relatively small, our clients benefit by getting personalized, quality service that is beyond comparison. Below we have listed the services that we offer to our clients along with a brief description.
As the list below is by no means all-inclusive, please feel free to inquire about a service if you do not see it listed. If it is not a service we provide, we would be more than happy to refer you to a qualified professional.
- Accounting Services
- Audit Services
- Tax Services
- Computer Consulting
- Management Advisory Services
- QuickBooks Accounting Help and Assistance
- Commercial Accounting
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm provides a full range of cost effective accounting services including the following:
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Computerized payroll services
- Business tax return preparation (Sales & Use/Business Property)
- Personal financial statements
- Litigation support
We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company’s profitability and efficiency. Audits differ from reviews and compilations, as they are an intensive examination of your company’s systems and records providing the highest level of assurance.
We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year. Tax services offered include but are not limited to:
- Tax planning & return preparation
- Estates, trusts & gift
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Taxing authority representation
- Divorce and support issues
- Tax effects of buying/selling a business
Whether you are contemplating the addition of new computer hardware or overhauling your network, our experienced staff can assist you with many of the difficult decisions that must be made when designing your business’ computer systems.
Management Advisory Services
Even the most qualified managers can benefit from competent, objective feedback. We can help your company’s management team develop long-term objectives and specific strategies to facilitate your business’ future growth and success.
QuickBooks Accounting Help and Assistance
QuickBooks can provide useful and timely information in the form of financial statements, reports and graphs. However, it can only provide this information if you purchase the right product and then install, setup and use it properly. We don’t just help you use the software, we help you use it more efficiently and more effectively.
We offer the following solutions to help meet your QuickBooks needs:
- Personal Training – We train you personally! Either one-on-one or several individuals within your organization at your company’s location.
- Installation – We install QuickBooks on your stand alone computer or in a network environment, in either single- or multi-user mode.
- Setup – We assist new QuickBooks users with initial setup including: EasyStep Interview, Preferences, Lists, Customers, Vendors, Employees, Banking and Reports. We also help experienced users manage their businesses more effectively by improving their current setup. Many users experience problems and lack the ability to generate and track important information as a result of inadequate setup.
- Support – Our QuickBooks support service can assist you with any installation, setup or operation assistance you might need. In addition, our support is not limited just to the software part of it, but we can also provide accounting and payroll assistance.
- Review – Our QuickBooks review service helps companies that have the human resources to perform daily accounting and payroll tasks, but need an accounting and payroll expert to review your transactions, accounts and reports. This review ensures that you receive timely, relevant and reliable financial information. We also inform you of any corrections, adjustments or reclassifications necessary to ensure that the financial information you receive reflects the correct financial condition of your business. Reviews may be conducted at any time, but monthly reviews provide you with up-to-date information and feedback about your business.
We are able to provide expert commercial accounting services.